MMM! Anyone who knows me, will know that I love eating green food and this, my friends, could not be more green. As well as being a great lunchbox filler, this pasta dish would be perfect to serve to a group of girlfriends as it’s light, flavorful and, ultimately, super good for you!
– 1 jar (190g) of gluten/dairy free pesto (I use this one but you could definitely make your own!)
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 500g penne pasta of choice
– 2 zucchinis
– 1 head of broccoli
– 1.5 cups frozen peas
– salt and pepper
1. Thinly slice the courgettes and chop the broccoli into bite-sized pieces. Place together in a frying pan and sauté with 1 tbsp of olive oil until they are golden.
2. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted, boiling water and defrost and heat the peas.
3. Once the pasta has finished cooking, drain and toss with the pesto, peas and sautéed veggies.
4. Eat up!
NB: Store in an airtight container to keep you glowing for days 🙂