Hey lovely readers! Just a quick one for you this week 🙂 This rainbow salad is what I’m taking to work at the minute as it’s really easy to prepare ahead of time, doesn’t take long to throw together in the morning and is a whole lot heartier than most salads! Plus the creamy peanut dressing is delicious so don’t even think about leaving it out. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am!
P.S Watch this space for exciting new blog developments!
- 100g buckwheat noodles
- 1/4 red cabbage, sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (optional)
- 4 mini chicken fillets
- 1/3 cup peanut sauce as per the recipe here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Coat the chicken strips in peanut sauce and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Boil the noodles according to the package directions and drain and douse with cold water to stop the cooking when ready.
4. Toss the noodles with the chopped veggies and, once cooled, top with chicken strips.