Oh heyy! Firstly, I just wanted to thank you all for visiting my little blog over the past 5 months! I am genuinely so excited to have received over 10,000 hits- it’s gone far beyond my expectations! Secondly, today’s recipe comes courtesy of L who has actually declared this to be her pizza of choice these days. You’ll notice that all the quantities are a little vague but everything on this pizza is ‘to taste’ so it’s a great way to use up leftovers- that courgette that’s going soft, that bit of chicken from Sunday lunch or that tub of hummus in the fridge… who am I kidding, leftover hummus is never ever a thing.
– 1 pizza crust of choice (click here for my homemade oat crust pizza base)
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 courgette, grated
– Leftover chicken, shredded (about 2 cups)
– Hummus (about 1/2 cup)
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. If using my homemade pizza base, precook the dough for 15 minutes.
2. Spread a layer of hummus and top with chicken and zucchini.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 10 minutes and dig in!