After a stodgy November weekend there is nothing quite like this Rainbow Salad to get you back on track. This serves two so I usually keep half in the fridge so lunch the next day is ready-made (not quite as fresh but most certainly edible!)
– 1/2 can of green lentils, drained and rinsed
– 1/2 can (340g) of sweetcorn, drained
– 10 plum tomatoes, cut in half
– 1 avocado, cubed
– Seeds and dressing of choice
1. Toss the chopped tomatoes, avocado, lentils and sweet corn with Olive oil and a pinch of salt
2. Serve on a bed of spinach with a dollop of hummus, seeds and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar!